Thursday, February 08, 2007

Birthday Tour

I had the day off yesterday as it was my birthday and decided to go over to Bingley in West Yorkshire to see if I could find the American Robin that has been reported there for a couple of weeks. The bird showed briefly on my arrival and managed to get a few shots. Good bird to see and saved a Trans-Atlantic plane fare!!!!!


While I was there I went to see if the reported Firecrest was still around but failed to find it. However, there was a great looking wild Mandarin Drake on the nearby canal.


Decided to head back towards home but took a small detour to see if there were any Barn owls about and managed to get just the one shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You appeared to have had a good birthday! A very good portfolio of photographs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails